Become an Ambassador
In order to support the ENRICH in the USA project team, an important group of 60 Ambassadors has already been mobilised who will contribute to the development of the Network of Centres and provide input to the Network’s (=the project) activities.
Involvement can be more or less strong, according to the interest and possibilities of each Ambassador.
The concept, benefits, and other elements described below might evolve as the initiative progresses, in which case the ToRs will be updated. The Ambassadors are welcome to provide suggestions (contact details below).
Benefits of the Ambassadors:
- Ambassadors benefit from the visibility of the ENRICH in the USA – each Ambassador will have a profile on the ENRICH in the USA website.
- Ambassadors get an early-access to information (ahead of external organisations) in case the ENRICH in the USA is seeking external competences, e.g. providing events with a venue or delivering a specific service.
- At a later stage, (US-based) Ambassador organisations who meet the selection criteria, may become an ENRICH in the USA Landing Hub. This possibility will be open exclusively to the Ambassadors.
- The Ambassadors are eligible to host EU-based or US-based training events of ENRICH in the USA or other programmatic elements, and to receive corresponding funds from ENRICH in the USA.
- At a later stage, the Ambassadors and their members could potentially benefit from the services of the Landing Hubs in the US, possibly at a reduced cost/in return for a membership fee. This opportunity will be analysed and has to be confirmed later on.
One can apply to become an Ambassador at any time. To become an Ambassador please fill in the Expression of Interest (EoI) form attached below and send it to Krisztina Dax at email@example.com
Criteria for being chosen are: added value for the project´s activities based on complementary knowledge or resources, as well as strong interest to join the Centres’ and Hubs’ (the project) activities building on own resources. For more information on the Ambassadors’ benefits, expectations, rights etc. please download the Terms of Reference (ToR) attached below.