Call for Applications: PR/Media Training and Support
Call for Applications
ENRICH in the USA
PR/Media Training and Support
November – December, 2018
A pilot service offered by ENRICH in the USA.
Call opened: October 22, 2018 | Call closes: November 22, 2018 – 23h59 CET
- Services offered in this specific call
ENRICH in the USA is launching its first PR/Media Training and Support Program. It is a vehicle for helping European innovators like you to promote their unique story. Get the most visibility possible to enhance your credibility with potential clients, research and/or commercial partners, and investors before and during your next event in the US. The programme includes a special track for researchers and early stage innovators with no PR prior knowledge.
Over a 3-year period, a total of 30 European innovators will be funded. This year, we are selecting 10 European projects for a program free of charge for the participants; one PR wire campaign is included.
The program will be managed by the ENRICH in the USA West Coast Center that will provide guidance on PR/Media promotion and planning, and will offer advisory resources.
- Aims and Objectives
ENRICH in the USA PR/Media Training and Support gives you to opportunity to boost your visibility and credibility at your next American event.
- 15 days of tailored and interactive curriculum, program, and services
- 1 PR wire campaign (e.g. via Newswire or Globe Newswire)
- Live feedbacks from PR consultant(s)
- Support to find/leverage media presence/promotion opportunities in the USA
- Credibility & Image support to help close Proofs of Concept / Pilots / Projects opportunities with potential, research or commercial partners, customers, funders or investors.
Expected outcomes and impact:
Average per participant:
- ≥ 5 Press Releases published
- ≥ 1 interview for articles
- PR/Media planning for the next 12 months.
- Target Group of this Call
We are looking for:
Researchers, early stage deep science/tech entrepreneurs, startups or SMEs that have a unique story and/or technology/innovation to present at an US event (conference, symposium or tradeshow) planned within the next 6 months (by April 30th, 2019).
- Eligibility Criteria
In order to qualify for the provided services, applicants have to meet the following requirements:
- If an individual, applicant must be a tax payer in an EU MS/AC AND/OR be an EU MS/AC passport holder
- If incorporated, applicant must pay taxes in an EU MS/AC AND/OR have as the majority of shareholders EU MS/AC passport holder
- Applicant must be able to communicate (read and speak) in English;
- The Applicant must have planned to present a poster, pitch, exhibit, or speak at a US research conference, symposium, or industry tradeshow by April 30th, 2019 (e.g.: at CES 2019 in Las Vegas, Jan. 7-11)
- Funding Principle
This call will fund 10 participants. The costs for the tools, materials, consultants, mentors, and speakers are covered.
Please note: Up to 2 participants per start-up.
- Submission Procedure
All applicants must register at the electronic submission tool F6S under https://www.f6s.com/prmediatrainingandsupport/about
This is a rolling submission process; applications will be processed as received. Selections are on a first come, first serve basis.
It is highly advised that applicants apply the earliest possible. For more detail about the agenda, submission procedure, evaluation criteria, scoring evaluation rubrics - please download the FILE HERE.
|October 22, 2018||Call opens|
|November 22, 2018|
(at 23h59 CET)
|Submission of applications and call closes|
|November 23, 2018||Selection of applicants - announcement|
|November 26, 2018||Planning of the 4 classes with the selected participants|
|December 21, 2018||Planning of the 2-hour individualized support and of the launch of1 PR wire campaign just before and during the US event|
For questions regarding the PR/Media Training and Support, please contact:
Files to be used for the application
ENRICH in the USA Application - PR/Media Training and Support Details
 See http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/data/ref/h2020/grants_manual/hi/3cpart/h2020-hi-list-ac_en.pdfAs of 01 January 2017, the following countries are associated to Horizon 2020: Iceland, Norway, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, Israel, Moldova, Switzerland, Faroe Islands, Ukraine, Tunisia, Georgia, Armenia.