ENRICH in the USA Roadshow in Europe
ENRICH in the USA is launching its first Roadshow in Europe, which will serve European R&I entrepreneurs in the field of ICT, Health and Smart City, by introducing leading US market/industry experts, and presenting ENRICH in the USA core assets and services; as well as offering an opportunity to see how their offer and business model could be tested, localized, adapted, and ready for the US market.
ENRICH in the USA Centres, Hubs, Ambassadors, reputed investors and professional firms will be travelling to several EU cities throughout a 5-day tour in order to showcase the US ecosystem and to meet European R&I actors, as well as their internationalisation channels such as clusters, innovation centres and networks, accelerators, local government etc. – as such connecting and building the ground for future cooperation with over 80+ European actors.
The tour will start in Brussels on the 17th of February and each day will be spent in a different location (Brussels - Budapest - Lisbon - Barcelona), with Barcelona as the final location where the tour will end on the 21st of February. In terms of the format, the day in each location is planned to start with a conference, followed by cluster/ network-visits in the afternoon to meet business support organisations and their members.
Who is invited to attend?
Research and innovation actors in Europe interested in finding US-based innovation collaboration partners / technology commercialisation partners / multipliers / investors, with a (short or long-term) plan to internationalise to the US. This includes European innovative firms, entrepreneurs, start-ups, SMEs, researchers, clusters, professional associations, etc.
- If you are a European R&I actor and would like to attend a meeting in one these cities, please fill out a simple Expression of Interest form by clicking HERE
How will European innovation actors benefit from the roadshow?
The roadshow provides a unique opportunity for EU start-ups, SMEs, entrepreneurs and other actors interested in internationalizing to the US to meet with representatives of the ENRICH in the USA Centres and Hubs, as well as with reputed investors, professional firms and other leading US market/industry experts, from the USA, without having to travel to the US. These meetings will enable EU actors to better understand and grasp the US market opportunities, and to create the first important contacts for the next steps.
The meetings in the different cities will be adapted to the needs of the participants, and will include sessions as:
- Introduction of the delegation, as well as pre-organised bilateral discussions and networking opportunities between EU participants and the US delegation to find collaboration opportunities
- Pitches of European R&I entrepreneurs in front of US participants and discussions about potential partnerships and investments
- Opportunity to see how the participants’ offer and business model could be tested, localized, adapted to be ready for the US market
- Introduction of ENRICH in the USA core assets and services, as a snapshot of the US soft-landing R&I ecosystem
- Addressing industry specific trends and possible collaboration opportunities
- Answering questions about: US entry strategy, budget, soft-landing, Intellectual Property Rights in the US, mobility and on the planning of transatlantic collaboration with research/business organisations and federal agencies
Why business support organisations shall be motivated to host meetings?
If you are a EU-based business support organisation (cluster/network/accelerator/governmental body…), your mission includes helping your members to grow and to internationalise, and USA is one of the countries of interest for your members, this is a unique opportunity for you! The ENRICH in the USA initiative would enable your members to meet and network with leading US experts and stakeholders without having to travel to the US. The roadshow will help EU actors to better understand and grasp the US market opportunities, and to create the first important contacts for the next steps.
- If you are interested in hosting our delegation and meetings for half a day in one of the four locations, and invite your members to participate, please contact Krisztina Dax at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our event flyer is also available here