1. What is the Innovation Tour about?
ENRICH in the USA Innovation Tours are the first step for you to encourage the commercialization of your promising EU research and technologies. Join us for exploring the US ecosystem. If you are an EU support innovation organization/multiplier e.g. research organization, university, cluster, or a researcher or early stage start-up, the one-week tour is for you!
2. What do we offer?
- Our Innovation Tours are industry focused. The first West Coast tour had a B2C IoT track and an Agriculture tech track. The first East Coast tour is life sciences focused with special interest in cancer research, diagnostics and treatments, and drug discovery innovations
- Our Innovation Tours are planned in conjunction with (or immediately after) an international show related to the industry in focus, such as the Consumer Electronic Show or the Bio Convention.
- The Innovation Tours lasts 5 days and covers at last 3 cities/regions.
3. What’s in it for you?
By attending the Innovation Tour we offer you the following great opportunities:
- You will gain an understanding of the local US ecosystems that supports the commercialization of Research and Innovation
- You will receive live feedbacks on your project(s)/prototype/business plan
- You will meet potential strategic partners and share good practices
- You will explore funding and investment opportunities in the US
- You will be able to understand & better leverage ENRICH in the USA support long term
4. Who are we looking for?
We are looking for:
- early stage entrepreneurs/researchers
- research organizations, clusters, or similar organizations (multipliers) supporting researchers or entrepreneurs
Applicants have to be tax payers in an EU Member State or Associated Country AND/OR be an EU Member State or Associated Country passport holder
5. Our Partners
ENRICH in the USA is organizing this service in partnership with the state and local governments, the local bi-national chambers, internationally renowned universities, soft-landing incubators, equity-based accelerators,venture capital firms and network of angels, Fortune 500 companies, and the local European-American business communities.
6. Dates and Timeline
Our East and a West Innovation Tour calls are launched every year. The East Coast Tour will takes place around June and the West Coast Tour around January.