Match & Pitch
1. What is it about?
ENRICH in the USA’s Match&Pitch events are bringing local, national, and international businesses under one roof. The events are leveraging local, national and international US trade shows, conferences or events taking place on the West coast to offer you a platform to meet face to face with prospective business partners, both commercial and technical, with potential clients, and diverse investors from equity based accelerators to venture capitalists to maximize matching potential.
2. What do we offer?
- We offer events that create opportunities for you to be introduced to early stage focused investors during a specially organized ENRICH in the USA pitch session.
- We co-organize with Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) Matchmaking events with partners, buyers, channels and investors that are tailored specifically for you.
- You will also receive complimentary passes to the partner trade show or conference and invitations to receptions, access to private business centres, and other exclusive benefits.
3. What’s in it for you?
- You will be exposed to potential US partners and investors, for a low cost risk-controlled US market discovery process.
- You will be introduced to individual investors that could become your active partners in the US.
- You will present your early R&D project for tech transfer and licensing opportunities to US corporate partners.
- You will see more mature technologies/end-products presented to US manufacturers’ reps.
4. Who are we looking for?
We are looking fo rearly-stage start-up founders, researchers (pre-start-up stage), research organizations with portfolio of R&D projects from the EU Member States or Associated Countries.
5. Our Partners
We are organizing these services in partnership with Enterprise Europe Network, event organisers, state and local governments, angel networks, reputed investors, Fortune 500 companies, and the European-American business communities.
6. Dates and Timeline
The Match&Pitch events are associated to industry focused trade shows, conferences and events, taking place on the West coast so dates may vary year to year.