Check out our ENRICH in the USA West Coast upcoming activities
The ENRICH in the USA West Coast (San Francisco) Center announces a series of pitch events for Global Research and Innovation Entrepreneurs, and Global (Deep) Tech startups and Scale-ups, promoting US and EU entrepreneurs looking for funding and global partnerships. Hundreds of Silicon Valley investors will be participating in our activities.
Upcoming activities include:
1) On October 1, in San Francisco, one day before the TechCrunch Disrupt SF 2019.
Disrupt is where the startup world gathers to see the present and the future of tech in one place. Be inspired by the insights of today's leaders and tomorrow's best startups, learn from industry analysts sharing their business expertise, witness the latest innovations and up-and-coming founders, and make the right connections easily to propel your business forward.
Please visit our website for information and registration at: https://www.svinvestingsummit.com
2) On January 6, 2020, in La Vegas, one day before the CES 2020.
Regarding CES 2020 (Las Vegas, January 7-10, and JP Morgan Healthcare Conference 2020 (San Francisco, January 13-16), we will announce very soon our:
- MatchFest at Eureka Park CES 2020, annual matchmaking event coorganized with Enterprise Europe Network;
- Online bootcamp (December 2019) to prepare European deep tech entrepreneurs on these 2 large international conferences/expos;
- Silicon Valley Immersion Week to meet the SV ecosystem (major vendors and GAFAs, government agncies, reputed accelerators and global investors) the week of January, 13. 2020.
- Seven week ENRICH SF Center Deep Tech Acceleration Program bundling all the above activities - and more (December 2019 and January 2020).
Please visit our website for information and registration at: https://www.svfundingsummit.com
Stay tuned for more information!