ENRICH in the USA to be presented during the PERES Project Closure Event
ENRICH in the USA will be presented during the PERES Project Closure Event June 25th in a panel Session about Trade and collaboration between EU and the US.
The panel will discuss
1) What is the state of the art of collaboration between US and EU?
2) What opportunities for collaboration in the railway technologies field? presented by Carlo Borghini, Executive Director JU Shift2Rail; and Philippe Citroen, Director General UNIFE
3) Technological collaboration between EU and US presented by Margaret Mulligan, EBN, ENRICH IN USA partner
4) What role for SMEs and clusters in the Transatlantic Collaboration?
5) Cultural tips: what the main differences in making business in EU and in US
To see the agenda and to register please click here