ENRICH in the USA Ecosystem Showcase series
ENRICH in the USA is proud to present the U.S. Ecosystem Showcase series featuring ENRICH Soft Landing Centers and Hubs. These virtual half-day industry-focused events will consist of reverse pitches by three US Ecosystems followed by individual meetings.
Each U.S. Ecosystem will be represented by industry and university experts, seed investors, and city/state representatives to give an overview of the market potential, their infrastructure, and the investment funds available for European deep-tech high-growth Start-ups and Scale-ups. Selected entrepreneurs (by each U.S. ecosystem) will then have the opportunity for one-on-one meetings to pitch and receive feedback from the ecosystem experts and investors. Each U.S. ecosystem will award €500 to the venture that has the best overall chance of success in their region.
- Tech4Good which brings tech and social impact sectors together (July 8 at 11h00am EDT / 17h00 CEST)
- Smart City including public safety, transportation, and utilities management sectors (July 28 at 11h00am EDT / 17h00 CEST)
- AgriFood covering technologies that target food production, supply and retail (August 25 at 11h00am EDT / 17h00 CEST)
Following each event, additional webinars will be developed by participating ecosystem experts focused on specific topics of interest identified by the participants during each showcase.
- Industry overview and opportunities
- Incentives and funding opportunities for EU companies
- Soft Landing and University collaboration opportunities
- A one-on-one audience with key ecosystem stakeholders, university experts, and seed investors
- Identification of which US region has more opportunities for your business
- €500 award for the top 3 ventures
Reverse Pitch (45 minutes)
Presentations from the three U.S. city ecosystems.
Q&A with Ecosystems (15 minutes)
Questions and answers with ecosystem participants
One on One Meetings (2 hours)
15-minute meetings with ecosystem experts and investors for selected entrepreneurs