Grow Your Business Internationally with ENRICH – the European Network of Research & Innovation Centres & Hubs
Meet us at the EBN Congress, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg, 6-8 June 2018
EBN is pleased to bring you several exciting internationalisation opportunities via the European Network of Research and Innovation Centres and Hubs, a pilot initiative funded under the EU’s Horizon 2020 Programme to support the internationalisation of European research & innovation in Brazil, China and the USA.
In the framework of EBN Congress 2018, ENRICH is running training and awareness raising sessions for European startups and SMEs interested to explore new business opportunities in the Brazilian, Chinese and US markets. These sessions will equip participants to approach the Brazilian, Chinese and US markets and navigate their way through each market’s unique investment landscape.
In addition, throughout the EBN Congress participating startups and SMEs can benefit from 1-to-1 sessions with Brazilian, Chinese and US experts to: (i) assess their readiness to enter these markets; (ii) identify the most relevant ENRICH services to take them to the next stage of their internationalisation process; and, if ready (iii) coach them through the relevant ENRICH service application process.
In this framework EBN offers 10 free tickets for startups & SMEs to join the EBN Congress and take part in the ENRICH sessions on 7 June 2018:
Pitching clinics: how to speak to international investors (14:30-16:00; Technoport, Coworking)
The training will present the key features of the perfect pitch and will provide dedicated insights from Brazilian, Chinese and US experts. Each company will then pitch in front of a panel of European and international experts and will get feedback on their pitch.
The key 5 steps toward approaching international markets (16:30-18:00;Technoport, Coworking)
The workshop will focus on the importance of cultural management and will then provide concrete tips on the first steps entrepreneurs need to undertake when approaching the Brazilian, the Chinese and the US markets.
The tickets include free access to the full programme of the EBN Congress 2018 (networking events included) and a shared stand in the exhibition and networking area.
How to apply to receive the ENRICH tickets
Together with ENRICH in Brazil, ENRICH in China, and ENRICH in USA,EBN offer 10 European startups and SMEs free entrance tickets to attend the EBN Congress 2018,with the aim of:
- Scouting internationalisation opportunities for European entrepreneurs.
- Guiding European companies through their first steps into the Brazilian, Chinese and US markets.
- Providing visibility to high potential growth companies from Europe interested in going international.
A minimum of three tickets are available for European companies for each of the markets in which ENRICH is currently offering research & innovation internationalisation support services – Brazil, China and the US.
Expected results and Outcomes
The ENRICH EBN Congress passes must be used to reinforce or contribute to selected startups’ and SMEs’understanding of the Brazilian, Chinese and US research & innovation landscapes and encourage the participation of European companies to other ENRICH services and initiatives in Brazil, China and US.
- Attend the training “Pitching clinics: how to speak to international investors” (14:30-16:00; Technoport, Coworking). Prior to the training companies are requested to prepare a pitch deck that will be sent to the experts 5 days before the event, so as to provide you with a more in depth feedback.
- Attend the workshop “The key 5 steps toward approaching international markets” (16:30-18:00; Technoport, Coworking)
- Run at least 1 bilateral meeting with an international expert from one of the ENRICH centres (according to your country preference)
- Take part into the Startups Exhibition
- Complete a short follow-up report
How to apply?
Companies interested in ENRICH services at EBN Congress and in the free Congress pass need to fill in the Expression of Interest form and submit it online HERE
The application process is organised in two rounds:
- The first cut-off date for receiving Expressions of Interest is 3 May 2018 (11.59pm CET).
EBN will be screening the received applications and will publish the list of companies receiving the EBN-ENRICH pass by 4 May.As long as all eligibility conditions below are matched, EBN will assign the passes on a first-come first-served basis.
In case during the first round we don’t reach the target of 10 companies, we’ll open a second one.
The second cut-off date for receiving Expressions of Interest is 10 May 2018 (11.59pm CET).
EBN will be screening the received applications and will publish the list of companies receiving the EBN-ENRICH pass by 11 May. As far as all eligibility conditions below are matched, EBN will assign the passes based on a first-come first-served basis.
Only the following applications will be eligible:
- Complete applications
- Submitted in English (as English is the official language of EBN Congress 2018).
- Submitted by European startups/SMEs
- Targeting either the Brazilian, the Chinese, or the US market
- Received on time (before the 1st or 2nd cut-off date)
Launch of the call for EoI
26th April 2018
1st cut-off date
3rd May 2018
Publication of the results of the 1st round on ENRICH website*
4th May 2018
2nd cut-off date
10th May 2018
Publication of the results of the 2nd round on ENRICH website*
11th May 2018
For any information, please contact: