Preannouncement: Pitchfest @ 2019 BIO Convention
Services offered in this specific call
ENRICH in the USA, organizes the Pitchfest @ 2019 BIO Convention. The Pitchfest is of interest for early stage startups, entrepreneurs and researchers looking for investment opportunities and partnerships from EU Member States and Associated Countries.
The benefits this service gives applicants is:
- Pitch training and pitch session with key experts and angel investors
- Discuss tech transfer and licensing opportunities
- Receive traveling stipend (only for the top applicants)
Sunday, June 2nd: pitch training session at ENRICH in the USA’s Hub
- Pitch training sessions at the ENRICH in the USA’s Hub with local experts, angel investors and experts from US Federal Laboratories.
Monday, June 3rd: Silicon Valley Summit & International Cancer Cluster Showcase
- Possibility to Pitch to top VCs from the Silicon Valley, 3-min pitch + 2 Q&A
- Attend the International Cancer Cluster Show case - 24 startups will be selected (www.internationalcancercluster.org)
Tuesday, June 4th & Wednesday, June 5th : PitchFest with the support of EEN
- Pitch sessions from 1:30 PM – 5:00 PM at the EU booth
- 2-min pitch + 1 min Q&A