Smart and Inclusive City - July 28th, 2020 Ecosystem Showcase
Industry Focused: Smart and Inclusive City - July 28th 2020
[Tech for Impact, Connectivity, Transportation, IoT]
Showcase of Austin, TX / Atlanta, GA / New York City, NY & Virginia/Washington, D.C. Ecosystems
ENRICH in the USA is proud to present the second U.S. Ecosystem Showcase featuring Smart and Inclusive City technologies and its Center and Hubs in Austin, Atlanta, New York and Greater Washington DC/Virginia. This virtual event consists of an hour long discussion/reverse pitches followed by individual meetings (for selected entrepreneurs) with the ecosystems.
Are you an EU entrepreneur wondering where and how to launch a tech venture in the U.S.? If your innovation is focused on Smart City, join us on July 28th, 2020 at 11h00 am to 1h30 pm EDT / 17h00 to 19h30 CEST.
Each U.S. ecosystem is represented by industry and university experts, seed investors, and city/state representatives to give an overview of the market potential in Smart City, their infrastructure, and the investment funds available for European deep-tech high-growth Start-ups and Scale-ups. Selected entrepreneurs (by each U.S. ecosystem) will then have the opportunity for one-on-one meetings to pitch and receive feedback from the ecosystem experts and investors. Each ecosystem will award €500 to the venture that has the best overall chance of success in their region.
Representing Atlanta, Georgia
- Invest Atlanta - Nathan Regan, Senior Vice President of Economic Development
- University of Georgia Small Business Development Center - Richard Montanaro Jr., Area Director
- Georgia Institute of Technology - Nakia Melecio, Startup Catalyst, Advanced Technology Development Center
Representing Greater New York City, New York
- The Business Incubator Association of New York State - Marc Alessi, Executive Director
- NYU Tandon School of Engineering - Steven Guyan, Director, Entrepreneurship (TBC)
Representing Austin, Texas
- TechRanch - Kevin Koym, CEO & Founder
Representing Virginia/Greater Washington, D.C.
- DC Archangels - Dan Loague, President and Randall Reade, Executive, Vice President,
- George Mason University - Gisele Stolz, Business Accelerator Director, MEC - Fairfax
- Smart City Works - Robert Mazer, Founder
Agenda - July 28, 2020
- 11h00 am EDT / 17h00 CEST Welcome (15 min)
Introduction and overview from ENRICH in the USA and partners
- 11h15 am EDT / 17h15 CEST Reverse Pitch (45 min)
Discussion with our 4 ecosystems
- 12h00 am EDT / 18h00 CEST Conclusion (10 min)
Transition to breakout rooms (Selected Entrepreneurs Only)
- 12h10 am EDT / 18h10 CEST Individual Ecosystem Meetings (1h20)
20-minute meetings with ecosystem experts and investors for selected entrepreneurs