WEBINAR: ENRICH in the USA and ENRICH in CHINA on Connected and Automated Driving
Join ENRICH in the USA alongside ENRICH in China, through an online webinar on April 23rd at 3pm CET focused on connected driving.
During this webinar, participants will have the opportunity to learn more about the state of play of connected driving and smart mobility in USA and China, alongside with the cooperation with the EU.
The webinar will be held in English and free of charge, but registration is obligatory. To attend the webinar please register here.
Who should attend this webinar?
- EU organisations interested in the USA and Chinese market.
- EU organisations interested in the USA and Chinese research community.
What does the ENRICH in the USA offer you?
- Tailor-made services with an in-depth knowledge of the USA research, innovation and business ecosystem;
- Effective support to achieve a dynamic presence in the USA;
- Contacts and collaborative opportunities with key organisations in the USA;
- Improved understanding and more efficient use of existing infrastructure and technological resources in the USA; and
- Active exploitation of funding and business opportunities in the USA.
|Session 1: Introduction|
|Overview of ENRICH in the USA and ENRICH in China|
|Session 2:Transportation & Connected and Automated Driving - Thomas West, California PATH Program - UC Berkeley|
|Session 3: Cooperative and automated road transport; by Meng Lu, Dynniq Nederland|
|Questions & Answers|
The webinar will be held in English. Registration is obligatory, but the webinar is free of charge .