Women in innovation, STEM, and Research - September 24th
Presented by ENRICH in the USA please join us for this one-hour information session to learn about Women in Innovation, STEM, and Research from three leaders in Big Data and Innovation.
Taking place on the 24th of September at 11 am EST/ 5 pm CET, the information session on Women in Innovation, STEM, and Research will provide insights on (1) global and regional barriers to increasing women in research particularly in STEM, (2) innovative institutional interventions to change the status quo, and (3) importance of diversity in inclusion in STEM.
Information session topics will include:
- Best practices in inspiring and implementing institutional policy changes to support women innovators and researchers, how does that work in practice?
- Women leadership in Innovation.
- How to provide a platform for women leadership and support more women in science and innovation?
- Opportunities and Resources for EU-US innovation collaboration
- Florence Hudson, Founder, FDHint Executive Director, Northeast Big Data Innovation Hub, Data Science Institute at Columbia University
- Dr. Rati Thanawala, Founder, Leadership Academy for Women in Tech
- Dr. Lea Shanley, Senior Fellow, University of Wisconsin - Madison
This Session is Moderated by Paolo Martinez, FUTOUR
17:05 Dr. Lea Shanley
17:15 Florence Hudson
17:25 Dr. Rati Thanawala
17:35 Panel Discussion and Q&A
*This webinar is free but registration is required
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com